We’re currently hiring for a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER (Exclusive) analyst with experience in developing qualitative and quantitative studies related to topics such as gender, environment, politics, economics, poverty, and education.
Using the tool called “social listening”, we obtain inputs and complement it with qualitative methodologies to carry out specific studies.
- Define together with the coordinator specific objectives, range, and methodology of the studies and analyses requested.
- Define methodology and data collection techniques for each job requested by the Product Management.
- Execute the actions defined in the project according to the proposed methodology and data collection techniques in each study.
- Gather information in the fieldwork consulting the database.
- Generate executive reports and presentations with the main findings of the study.
- Systematize the information, as well as the interpretation of data to be able to generate concrete ideas and graphics.
- Present the results of the studies to the client and the Product Management.
- Extract, process, and group data giving purpose and meaning to the information.
- Advanced or graduate student in sociology, anthropology, social communication, political science, and related careers.
- Minimum 2 years in similar positions.
- Location: Argentina.
- Native English (exclusive)
- Intermediate Spanish (preferably).
To apply send your resume to email@example.com